Wondering if solar homes sell better and faster than homes that don’t have solar? The answer is yes.
Solar comes with many benefits like;
- Energy efficiency
- Higher return on investment when selling
- Environmental friendliness
- Reduced energy bills, etc.
Besides that, in a study conducted by Green Street Advisors, it was found that homes with solar sell 41 days faster than similar homes.
As our society becomes more environmentally-conscious and sustainable living increases in popularity, it’s no wonder why solar panels are becoming more popular!
And if you’re wondering how much profit homeowners actually make from their solar panel systems, here’s what recent research tells us:
“Systems usually pay for themselves through savings in about five to seven years. Solar roof systems typically have a life expectancy of 30 years or more, which means long-term savings from the electricity they generate.”
In addition, homeowners will get all their energy from solar, meaning no ‘energy bill’ at all! This sounds like a lot of financial gains!
So here are the benefits you stand to enjoy when selling your solar home:
- You will sell for more than non-solar homes.
- Your home won’t stay on the market longer- Solar homes sell faster than other types of homes. For example, it’s common for a solar home to be under contract within 30 days, while it takes 60+ days for a general home (and longer if it’s not in move-in condition).
- The buyers who want solar tend to be very motivated, so they don’t waste time shopping around and act fast once they find their dream home.
- And, you will be protecting the environment!
Want Solar Panel Installation in Sacramento and the Surrounding 45-Mile Radius?
Contact Clear Efficiency today. We deal with SunPower Solar Energy, which is by far the best in the market.
Besides being the most energy-efficient, SunPower is also sleek and will look great on your roof. Call us at 916-438-2532 to learn more about our services.