If you need new insulation because your current fiberglass home insulation no longer provides the same level of protection, then you’ll want to read this post!
We discuss the benefits of installing fiberglass insulation, including the fact that it’s not a toxic material like asbestos, and it doesn’t settle like some other types.
What are The Advantages of Fiberglass Insulation?
- It is non-toxic material: Fiberglass is non-toxic, so it is safe to install in your home and won’t cause any health problems when you are home or even if your little ones play around it.
- It is an Eco-friendly material: With the new concerns over global warming and pollution, many homeowners, businesses, and even governments are making steps to become more eco-friendly.
- Using environmentally friendly materials such as glass fiber insulation can help you achieve this goal while also helping keep your bills low.
- It doesn’t settle: Fiberglass is a durable insulation material that does not cause air and moisture to be trapped in your home, which can lead to mold issues.
- It is easy to install: Fiberglass can be installed very easily, so the installation cost is lower.
- It is a cost-effective option: Fiberglass is one of the most affordable insulation products. This is because it’s durable, so you don’t have to replace it for up to 30 years, and it’s non-toxic.
- It is a permanent solution: Fiberglass will last for several decades (roughly 40 years) without needing repairs or maintenance.
- It reduces energy costs: With fiberglass in your home or business, energy bills can get reduced by as much as 20%.
This is not all; the benefits go on and on. But if you are still not convinced, it’s best to contact a professional to evaluate your home and help you come up with the right decision on what insulation is best for you.
Sacramento, Ca Home Insulation Experts; Get In Touch
Clear Efficiency focuses on increasing your home’s efficiency, keeping your heating and cooling bills low.
We install Airsulate™ Insulation, which is non-toxic and highly rated at R19 when installed correctly.
Call us today if you’re in the Sacramento area, and let us help you find an energy-efficient solution for your home or business!